Stainless Steel Mesh weaving is an important process in the Stainless Steel Wire Mesh weaving project. Its task is to weave the warp and weft threads into a certain structure of the screen according to the technical requirements of the stainless steel wire weaving mesh structure on the loom.
The formation process of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh on the weaving machine is quite complicated, and it is done under the organic cooperation of the following process procedures.
1. Opening: The warp yarn is vertically moved up and down according to the technical requirements of the metal mesh to form the skein.
2. Guide weft: Introduce the weft into the formed crevice.
3. Beating: The weft introduced is directed to the weaving.
4. Coiling: Roll your own woven metal mesh onto the roll.
5. Delivery: With the formation of the metal screen, the warp yarn is continuously drawn from the warp beam.
We also have Inconel Alloy Wire Mesh, Nickel Wire Mesh and many other screens available for you. For more information, you can always pay attention to our website content.